Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I guess you could call it profitable?




Jeremy bought these turkeys last summer.... and they started to be agressive towards Mason. So, on Friday night Jeremy decided to sell them and Saturday morning he sold them! He made a whopping $35!!!!
So, here is a farwell to some goofy turkeys!
Things I will miss......
  • Their gobbling at any little noise made
  • Their stinkyness (NOT)
  • Their love for Marley
  • Their dumbness (they peck at anything moving!)
  • I really can't think of anything..... but for Jeremy's sake; I will miss them! (Ha, Ha)

4 comments:

kajohnson said...

You could invest your $35~ in a really old bulldog!

Anita said...

He should have brought them out here to southern Minnesota and set them loose. It's a very common site to be driving down the freeway or highway or some back road and see a group of wild turkeys hanging out in the fields. I'm not sure how my kids would react to having them in our backyard!

Jen said...

You are such a sweet wife Fran. Gosh it was great to chat today!! You are the best Fran!! Too bad they couldn't have made it until Thanksgiving! :-)

Pitcherpost said...

Poor Marley must miss those stupid birds.